The number of digital health exhibitors at CES 2014 grew by 40% over last year. With more than 300 booths to visit, finding the health innovation highlights and hidden gems at CES can be a daunting task, but one that we were excited to tackle.
We toured the show room floor with Halle Tecco, CEO of digital health startup accelerator Rock Health, to find some of the most unique and innovative products and services on display. We found plenty of interesting and beautiful gadgets, but several stood out for a variety of reasons.
- Reebok’s Checklight - a skullcap that measures impact for head trauma
- Sleep Number’s x12 bed – a smart bed that tracks sleep and provides actionable data
- Netatmo’s June – a wrist-worn sensor that tracks sun exposure
- InfoMotions Sports Technologies 94Fifty – a smart basketball that analyzes your game to become a better player
- Qardio’s QardioArm – a wireless blood pressure and heart rate monitor
- UnitedHealthcare’s myEasyBook – an online health care shopping service